Students should sign up for elective choices as soon as possible, particularly students who plan to enter high demand majors. Students were given a presentation by Edde about the registration process and the class following registration in Cornerstone will be dedicated to answering questions, selecting a major, and creating a plan for Junior and Senior year.
Students will be able to make changes to their schedule choices throughout the week. With this in mind, students have been encouraged to sign up for courses they are interested in. After we discuss the process in class, students can make changes to reflect chosen majors.
- Here is the link to the registration page.
- (Be sure to enter the password, the student's birthday, using dashes, e.g. 02-23-1987)
- Here is the link to MVHS's Enrollment Page with all necessary forms and Quick Tips for Online Enrollment and the Course Description Book.
- If you would like to refer to the three academies and the majors therein they are listed here as well as on the Cornerstone Landing Page on PowerSchool.
- A major consists of 10 elective credit areas in that particular area of focus.
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Registration materials (enrollment form and other necessary forms) are due to students' 2B teacher on Wednesday, February 15th.